We have a pretty little confession to make: We are totally obsessed with The Lying Game. From observing Emma’s scary/hilarious assimilation into Sutton’s luxurious world, to trying to decipher Sutton’s shenanigans in LA, there’s never a dull moment. Moreover, last week’s father-daughter dance packed such delicious glamour, and drama it’s left us craving more!
Oh, and another aspect we L-O-V-E-D? The amazing songs. It’s as though the music supervisor from the show snuck a peek at our top-most-played-songs playlist. Listen to the best tunes from “Being Sutton” here:
- “All She Could Be” by Sarah Solovay: Plays when Emma zooms up to the country club and discovers that Ethan works there.
- “It’s Not Complicated” by Miss Mercury: Plays when Mads and Char hang out by the pool.
- “11/22” by Buddy: Plays while Ethan teaches Emma how to dance and waltzes her around the country club ballroom.
- “Terrified” by Jordyn Kane: Plays when Emma (as Sutton) dances with Mr. Mercer at the father-daughter dance.
- “Wind me up” by Taxi Doll: Plays when the father and daughter group pulls up to the country club and poses for a photo.
- “Was It” by Malbec: Plays while Mads and her father argue at the dance.
- “Don’t Give Up” by Kari Kimmel: Plays when Mads, thinking that Emma is Sutton, makes her talk to Thayer
- “Never Look Back” by John Garrison: Plays while Nisha and Emma (as Sutton) talk at the dance.
- “Don’t Stop Now” by Vizzionkwest: Plays when Emma and Laurel drive to school in the morning.
- “Throw me a Line” by Tiff Randol: Plays when Nisha walks into school and sees that everyone is watching the video of Sutton (aka Emma) punching her.
- “Letting Go” by Sonia and Oskar: Plays while Ethan and Emma practice dancing outside.
Which Lying Game song from episode 1.02 was your fave? Tell us in the comments and remember to tune in tonight at 9/8 c on ABC Family for an ALL-NEW episode!