You’re practically an expert at recalling who said what on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars television show – but now it’s time to play ‘Match the Liar with the Quote’ using Sara Shepard’s Pretty Little Liars books. And this week’s round of juicy statements come straight from the book that inspired our obsession with Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily and their frightening little adventures in Rosewood, PA. Check out five mysterious quotes from the prologue of of the first Pretty Little Liars installment and see if you can identify which PLL character said each one!
- “You guys want to come over and watch Fear Factor?”
- “Another problem solved by Ali D. Are you going to thank me now, Spence?”
- “My dad got me Pigtunia in Germany. She advises me on my love life.”
- “Being hypnotized, um, does sound sort of sketch.”
- “Ian’s so hot. He’s, like, hotter than Sean.”
Here’s a hint: The first question was asked by someone other than the Liars!
Try to see how well you do without cracking open the first Pretty Little Liars book, and post your answers in the comments. Check back soon to find out if you were 100% correct!