ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars series returns on June 14th. Until then, we’re recapping every juicy secret from Season 1. Are you ready for ep. 119, “A Person of Interest“? That’s what you become when you lose all your marbles.
5 OMG Moments and The Big Ta-da from PLL Episode 119:
- Ashley Marin may be crazy enough to steal money from an old woman’s deposit box but she’s certainly not stupid. She knows something’s up with Hanna because the toilet seat is never down and food’s disappearing (in a house where the ladies consume mostly coffee). Her suspicions are confirmed when, upon returning home early, catches Hanna and Caleb locking lips. She’s upset and kicks Caleb to the curb. Eventually though, Ashley comes to her senses and welcomes him back with open arms. This time around, Caleb’s moving on up…to the guest room!
- For someone who’s all about smokey eyes and expensive dresses, Hanna sure enjoys roughing it. After Ashley kicks Caleb out, Hanna tells her mom off and runs after her boo. They end up camping out in the woods, where they engage is some hardcore secret spillage. (Hanna admits that she spent five summers at fat camp and Caleb’s reveals how his mom ditched him when he was five.) And before you know it, Hanna and Caleb on giving into their raging hormones and getting it on. Finally, Hanna gives up her V-card. (Sorry, Sean. Guess “true love waits”… for a better man!)
- While Haleb’s busy frolicking, there’s trouble on the Ezria front. As far as Aria is concerned, Ezra is spending way too much time with Jenna as he helps her edit an essay submission. And, apparently, it’s A-mazing. Turns out that Jenna’s been writing about the tragic garage explosion and this freaks Aria out. What will Ezra think? Her guilt pecks at her until she finally breaksdown and reveals her big, bad secret to Ezra–about how Alison lit the garage on fire, not Toby. The big shocker here is that Ezra’s totally cool with it. (We guess nothing can faze a man who enjoys snogging his underage student.)
- Paige is not one to kiss and tell–she’s one to kiss and forget. After planting a big one on Em‘s pretty little lips in “The Badass Seed,” Paige is acting as though Gilderoy Lockhart performed a Memory Charm on her (aka like the kiss never happened). Emily’s confused and tries to confront her but Paige refuses to acknowledge their brief lip lock. However, Emily and Paige work out their differences over karaoke and their fun sing-a-along session leads to…a funner makeout session! Ultimately though, Paige is not ready to come parading out of the closet and Emily basically says, “Good for you but I’m not ready to crawl back in it.”
- Toby and Spencer finally kiss. Their overnight stakeout may have been more about the mystery and less about the romance but, after getting a load of Toby’s 8 pack, Spencer’s reconsidering her priorities. True, their motel sleepover yielded minimal clues (save for the creepy flute recording in Room 214), but big picture here…Spoby kissed! Woo!
The Big Ta-Da: The Rosewood cops are out for blood…Spencer’s blood to be exact. They want to know why she lied about her relationship with Ian. (Uh-oh. Things are not looking for “Nancy Drew” Hastings! Her familia already thinks she’s loco.) She sends an “S.O.S.” text to her homegirls, but it’s too late because A is already on the prowl. Then, the girls receive the craziest text ever from A that reads, “BREAKING NEWS BITCHES: SPENCER HASTINGS, YOUR OWN PERSON OF INTEREST IN MY DEATH. -A.” (Gasp.)
Whose romantic evening did you like more–Hanna’s or Spencer’s? Tell us your biggest OMG moment from PLL ep 119, “A Person of Interest.”