If you’ve missed the first four Tweet chats in our countdown to #PLLTwisted, don’t worry! This Sunday, May 15th at 8PM EST / 5PM PST you’ll have the chance to chat about all the drama in Sara Shepard’s fifth Pretty Little Liars book: Wicked. Pick up a copy of PLL Book 5, Wicked today and read it in time for this Sunday’s chat so you can ask @SaraBooks all about it.
Here are some questions to ponder while you’re reading Wicked:
1. A was cruel because the Liars and Ali were cruel to A years ago. Did Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily deserve what A did to them in the first four books of the series?
2. Aria meets another older guy in Wicked. Is he the right guy for her?
3. Hanna grows close to her arch rivals Naomi and Riley. Can they put the past behind them and become good friends?
4. Emily starts dating a guy named Isaac in Wicked. Is she dating him to please her parents or is she really into him?
5. Kate has been a total biotch to Hanna, but does she deserve the nasty rumor Hanna spreads about her?
6. Spencer’s family hasn’t always been great to her and now she has a hunch that she may be adopted. Should she be psyched if she’s not really the horrible Hastings’ flesh and blood?
7. Aria and Ella try working things out. Can they have the close mother-daughter relationship they once shared?
8. Ian tells Spencer he did not kill Ali–and Melissa seems to believe him. Should the Liars believe him too?
9. Hanna likes being herself with Lucas. Should she jeopardize that happiness to reclaim her Queen Bee throne?
10. There’s a new A in Wicked. Is new A less dangerous than old A or should the girls be more afraid than ever?
Do you have any other questions about Wicked for Sara Shepard? Post them in the comments!
P.S. If you’re still trying to figure out HOW to Tweet chat, it’s easy! Find out HERE.