Lucy Hale plays quirky and artsy (if a little out there) Aria Montgomery. Aria never fit into the cookie cutter Rosewood mold, which is why home-schooled Tennessean Lucy should be a perfect match. Memphis is a happening town, but is it as awesome as Reykjav, Iceland? (Actually, both sound like fun travel destinations!)
Here are five fun facts you should know about Lucy Hale:
- She competed in the American Juniors competition in 2003 and won.
- She hates ferris wheels but loves roller coasters.
- Her favorite candy is Swedish Fish.
- Has a Yorkshire Terrier named Bentley that was a gift on her 15th birthday.
- Her feature film debut came with the sequel to The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. (She played Effie.)
Learn more about Lucy HERE.