Get excited, PLL-ers! Along with the premiere of Pretty Little Liars Season 5, we have another incredible event to look forward to: the release of Lucy Hale’s debut album “Road Between,” which drops on June 3rd. Yep that’s right — the brunette beauty is returning to her musical roots, and judging by the perfect mix of poignant and effervescent tracks the songstress has already shared with fans, we know it’s going to be one of our favorite feel-good albums of the year.
Best of all? Rather than concealing details about her album — which was produced by Mark Bright and Mike Daly and features a song written by Grammy-winner, Kacey Musgraves — Lucy has been wonderful about inviting fans along for the ride. In fact, most recently, she included them in a fun kickoff event on social media. On Monday morning (March 31st), the rising country artist started an official countdown to Road Between‘s release by turning to her 9.8 million fans to help reveal the cover and track listing using the hashtag #unlockroadbetween. As tweets poured in and interaction increased, more pieces were unwrapped, including the project’s the full song list and cover art, which shows Lucy wearing a simple white sundress and posing along a winding road. (She honestly looks so sweet and adventurous in this literal-yet-gorgeous interpretation of the title. We’re kind of obsessed.) Moreover, the hashtag became a worldwide trending topic. Way to go Lucy and Halers!
Along with her current Top 50 country hit single “You Sound Good To Me” (available for download here), the full-length album features numerous delectable tunes, including “Just Another Song,” which was written by the star herself. Check out the full track listing for Road Between below and be sure to pre-order a copy!
- “You Sound Good To Me”: Written by Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird, Hillary Lindsey
- “From The Backseat”: Written by Mike Daly, Jimmy Robbins, Nicolle Clawson
- “Nervous Girls”: Written by Hillary Lindsey, Tom Douglas, James Slater
- “Red Dress”: Written by Todd Sherman Clark, Jessica Lee Mitchell
- “Goodbye Gone”: Written by J.T. Harding, Melissa Peirce, Andy Dodd
- “Kiss Me”: Written by Mike Daly, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Lindy Robbins
- “Road Between”: Written by Melissa Peirce, Mike Daly
- “Lie A Little Better”: Written by Melissa Peirce, Mike Daly, Chris DeStefano
- “That’s What I Call Crazy”: Written by Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Kacey Musgraves
- “Love Tonight”: Written by Lucie Silvas, Jeremy Spillman, Jonathan Ian Green
- “Just Another Song”: Written by Mike Daly, Lucy Hale, Catt Gravitt
We don’t know about you but we’re already envisioning ourselves cruising around town in the summer with Lucy’s record on full blast. That said, we leave you with four little words: We can’t freaking wait!
Which of Lucy Hale’s songs are you most excited to listen to? Post your thoughts in the comments! For more info on Lucy, ‘Like’ her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter and Instagram to find out more about her single, upcoming album and touring plans.