Pretty Little Liars episode 2.11 was full of mindboggling scares including A abducting Dr. Sullivan, Kate Randall tricking Hanna Marin into drinking, and Mike Montgomery aggressively shoving his mom Ella into a night table. Unforgettable moments such as these are worthy of crazy good beats, and episode 2.11 delivered just the right amount:
Check out our top five favorite tunes from this week’s Pretty Little Playlist and start your Monday off with unforgettable music from “I Must Confess”:
- “No More Wishing” by Hayley Taylor: Plays while Emily and Maya catch up over dinner.
- “Best Day Of Your Life” by Katie Herzig: Plays while Kate and Hanna talk at their parents’ rehearsal dinner.
- “Truth Be Told” by Band of Thieves: Plays when Toby, while working, spots Jenna waiting for Garrett.
- “Wrap My Mind Around You“ by Trent Dabbs: Plays when Toby drops Spencer off at school and tells his his game plan.
- “Where the Lonely Ones Roam” by Digital Daggers: Plays when Emily, Spencer, Hanna and Aria convene in the Dr. Sullivan’s office late at night.
- “Poison & Wine” by The Civil Wars: Plays when we learn that Maya is back and that she’s having dinner with Emily.
Which track from “I Must Confess” did you absolutely love? Recommend a new song you just can’t stop listening to and don’t forget to tune in for the midseason finale of Pretty Little Liars tomorrow night at 8/7 c.