The father-daughter dance at Rosewood High was every bit as lovely as we had imagined it to be. From the decorations that transformed the plain cafeteria into a marvelous party venue to the dads who nostalgically twirled their little girls around and around, this was one happy occasion for many families in Rosewood. The only ones not having the time of their lives? Hanna, Spencer, and Aria.
Whereas Emily actually seemed to be savoring every second spent with her wonderful dad (kudos to her for that, the other girls were wallowing in despair and anger. Aria didn’t feel like posing for photos with her dad Byron — especially since he’s totally anti-Ezria. Spencer was furious with her father Peter for withholding major secrets from his family (like, oh say, $10,000 worth). And poor Hanna’s dad basically stood her up. Thankfully though, despite all the family drama, DJ Mike along with DJ Gavin kept the unforgettable beats coming to lighten the mood!
Tune into a brand new playlist featuring music from Pretty Little Liars Season 2, Episode 22 below!
- “Trace Of You” by Peter Bradley Adams: Plays while Aria is getting ready for the father-daughter dance and Byron jokes about matching tie to her dress. Also, plays when Emily spots a missed call from Maya nad tries calling her back (unfortunately to no avail).
- “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” by Tears for Fears: Plays while Aria and Byron dance at the father-daughter event and he’s reminiscing about the good old days when Aria was once so small she had to stand on his shoes whenever they danced.
- “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Fergie: Begins playing when Aria and Byron take a break from dance and Hanna waves Aria, Emily, Spencer and Mona over to let them know her mom is “hot on the A-trail.”
- “Promises and Empty Words” by Scars On 45: Plays while Spencer and Mr. Hastings pose for photos and dance and when Aria tells Byron she’s not his little girl anymore.
- “Satellites” by Matthew Perryman Jones: Plays while Emily talks and dances with her father and Hanna watches them with great sadness.
Music Playlist at MixPod.com