The Lying Game is now an oh-so-addictive television series on ABC Family, but have you read the books that actually inspired the hit show? If you haven’t, Two Truths And A Lie is a great place to dive into the series. The books begin just as Emma’s relationship with Ethan is heating up, and a mysterious character named Thayer has returned. Was Thayer the love of Sutton’s life—or her murderer? Is he a romantic threat to Ethan, or the last person that Emma should trust? Find out in Two Truths And A Lie!
- Ready to dive in? Sample the first 6 chapters of Two Truths And A Lie for free here.
- Gotta have it now? Order your copy here.
- Want the ebook? Download it here.
And in celebration of her new book, Sara Shepard is playing a special game we like to call…drum roll please…Two Truths a Lie! Take a look at Sara’s three statements below and see if you can separate fact from fiction!
- I once kissed ten boys in one night at a club on a birthday dare.
- I once broke up with a boyfriend to go out with his hotter, taller, cooler roommate.
- On a trip to Ireland, I met a guy who fell so head-over-heels that he asked me to marry him before I returned to the states.
*Play another round of “Two Truths and a Lie” with Sara Shepard here: http://lyinggame.alloyentertainment.com/sara-shepard-two-truths-and-a-lie/.*
So, which one of Sara Shepard’s “truths” listed above is actually a pretty little lie? Leave your guess in the comments and check back tomorrow to find out if you were 100% right!