Not only does Pretty Little Liars keep us on the edge of our seats with all of the crazy A antics, whip us on an emotional roller coaster with each new hook-up and break-up, and give us major style inspiration (Hanna or Aria‘s closet? I still haven’t decided whose I want to steal.), but they also teach us valuable life lessons. Whether they’re chasing down a killer or getting embroiled in yet another scandal, check out what advice these PLL-ers are dishing out.
1. Never mess with a girl’s best friend- she will find you.
2. It’s okay to not be okay.
3. Honesty is always the best policy.
4. Don’t assume; things aren’t always as they seem.
5. You can’t change people who don’t want to change.
6. Like whatever you want and be proud of it!
7. Love isn’t always easy.
8. Take some “me time” to de-stress every once in a while.
9. If you’re comfortable with yourself, it shouldn’t matter what others think.
10. Don’t let people mistreat you, even if you love them.
11. Always be there for your friends (especially when they really need you).
12. Last but not least, make sure you have at least one pair of killer shoes in your closet!
What’s your favorite Pretty Little Liars-inspired life lesson? Share it with us in the comments below!