We had quite the spooky time in Rosewood this week, didn’t we? On the one hand we had A, who continued tormenting Emily Fields in the creepiest ways imaginable. On the other hand, we found out that A may actually be a team of stalkers (sort of like the Babysitter’s Club but instead of childcare they specialize in terror). All in all, it was an awesome episode, filled to the brim with shockers!. Now let’s proceed to the OMG moments from “Touched by an A-ngel”! (P.S. Coincidental or not? The only other reputed “bad” angel is the Devil himself. Does this sound like A to you? Muhahaha.)
Top OMG Moments and The Big Ta-da from PLL Episode 2.10:
- A may be crazy but the bitch is all about presentation. After all, what’s the point of a terror session if not conducted properly. And, once again, Emily is A’s prime target. Not only did A somehow get into a sealed cereal box and replace all the Alphabits letters with ”A” but he/she left Em a toy surprise. (And by “toy,” we mean a bully note calling her the weakest link.) But A didn’t just stop at tampering with Em’s lotions and food (um…at this point Em’s going to have no choice but to survive off leaves and acorns)—A took his/her shenanigans to the Rosewood spa and gave Em a toe-curling massage. (Mmm…a little to the left please!) Naturally, Emily assumes it’s the real masseuse doing her job. However, upon spotting A’s signature scrawled upon a foggy glass of water, Emily realizes that she just received the scariest rub-down ever.
- Ella Montgomery spots Spencer Hastings in Ezra Fitz’s car during the college fair and frowns. The scene looks very suspicious! So she does what any worried parent would do and approaches her daughter about it. She straightforwardly asks Aria if Spencer and Ezra are having an affair and admits that she would feel betrayed if that was her own daughter. Aria is speechless…which is a probably a good thing considering she and Ezra wanted to go public with their relationship. Awkward!
- Hanna Marin and her stepsister Kate Randall are making an effort to get along but they are clearly walking on eggshells around each other. We know that the Kate in Sara Shepard’s book series is a total jerk but the show’s Kate didn’t initially seem offensive at all. WRONG! This Kate is spiteful too and actually dares to give Hanna a ring and pretty much tells her that she’s going to break her in like a horse and then destroy her. OH HELL TO THE NAW. No one—and we mean no one—speaks to Hannakins like that!
The Big Ta-da: Nos Animadverto Totus = We See All. NAT, as Spencer and Toby concluded, is Ian, Garrett, and Jason’s exclusive society that they established as high schoolers. (Ew. Sinister much?) They are guarding a HUGE secret and the Liars suspect these guys are not only A…but part of an A-team!
And because we heart ABC Family Tuesdays, we’re listing the Top OMG moments from episode 1.10 (“Beautiful Day”) of The Nine Lives of Chloe King as well!
- Zane, like the disloyal Trojan Horse he is, weasels his way into Valentina’s home and kills both Valentine and Jasmine! Does he kill Alek too? No way! Zane could never take his own brother’s life…
- Brian Rezza’s grandma is not who she claims to be. She’s actually in cahoots with the Order’s go-getter redhead (Simone) and she’s a total witch! Ugh. We gave her too much cred though for her pimp cane. Unfortunately, truth be told, this old broad is no Golden Girl!
- After Chloe successfully escapes a dangerous trap, Simone confronts the Uniter with a revolver in hand and shoots her several times. Chloe then suffers another unbearable death. (Hmm. Notice a pattern here?)
Two amazing, back-to-back hours of non-stop suspense. What were your favorite OMG moments from this week’s episodes of Pretty Little Liars and/or The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Tell us in the comments and remember to tune in next Tuesday for another ALL NEW episode of Pretty Little Liars!