We watched, we gasped, we L-O-Led! Last night’s Pretty Little Liars episode was anything but an uneventful experience. The drama was punctuated by a creepy new job, a surprise return and an awkward art class run-in. Are you ready to recap all the OMG moments from “My Name is Trouble”? Let’s get to it!
Top OMG Moments and The Big Ta-da from PLL Episode 203:
- Toby has a new job but it means working for Jason DiLaurentis. (Oh, no. This can’t be good!) Spencer ain’t feeling his gig either because she temporarily pawns Melissa’s wedding ring and uses the cash to buy her man a used pickup truck (that he can use to start his own construction business). Everything seems fine and dandy but, because there’s no such thing as a happy ending in Rosewood, A ends up buying the ring before Spencer can repurchase it.
- Aria enrolls herself in a pottery class at Hollis College and she’s ready for a fresh, drama-free time…until she spots Jenna Cavanaugh! (Damn yo. This chick’s everywhere!) Not only does Aria have to assume a fake identity (Anita) to avoid having a confrontational conversation with Jenna, but she has to put up with a harsh reality…that a blind girl throws clay better than she does. (We gotta give credit where it’s due: Jenna’s votive is stunning!)
- Spencer has a flashback to a night when Alison crashed at her house. Jason was having a big party and Alison seemed deeply bothered by something. We then witness Alison shedding a few tears by the Hastings’ sink. She tried to cover-up her crying by insulting Spencer’s red apples, but we now know she was part human after all.
- Ezra and Aria are all la-di-da now, holding hands and locking lips throughout the Hollis campus. Ezra thinks ahead though and reminds Aria that her dad works on campus, so they aren’t free birds just yet. Too late! Although Byron doesn’t catch them mid-smooch, someone else does…freakin Jackie, Ezra’s ex. One word: shit!
- Emily doesn’t want to move to Texas. She wants to remain in Rosewood with her besties and kick-ass swim team. However, Pam won’t hear of it and Em’s desperate. Thus, Em forges a scholarship letter from Danby University, intending to use it to hoodwink her mom. Thankfully, she experiences a change of heart and rips the letter up. Not-so-thankfully, A rewrites the letter and leaves it on her doorstep. Pam finds it, reads it, and does a happy dance. (Uhh…don’t rush to tell your mom the truth now, Em.)
The Big Ta-da: Wren Kim returns to meet up with his ex, Melissa. late at night. He hands her a large, brown bag. What could be in it? Hmm…
And because we heart ABC Family Tuesdays, we’ve listed the Top OMG moments from episode 2.03 of The Nine Lives of Chloe King as well! (If you haven’t had a chance to watch Chloe King yet, you can download the premiere episode HERE for FREE.)
- Alek creeps up on Chloe in her bedroom and ends up lingering around. (Chloe’s lucky! We wouldn’t mind having a hot guy sprawled across our beds offering to help us “relax.”) However, Chloe’s mom Meredith catches them mid-conversation and awkwardness ensues. (Teen daughter+strange hottie on her bed= jumping to conclusions.)
- Valentina, the leader of the San Francisco Mai, is Jasmine’s mom. Damn! No wonder Jasmine is so disciplined and fierce–she gets it from her momma!
- Amy performs an original song at the used bookstore cafe and Paul tears up. Whoever claimed boys don’t cry obviously hasn’t serenaded one with a heartfelt ballad yet.
- Chloe has an amazing guy in her life, but duty calls and she has to suck it up and let him go. Thus, she ends things with Brian and the poor guy’s rattled. After all, he just purchased a pair of music festival tickets for their third date. (Don’t worry, Bri! We’re totally available if you need somebody to go with.)
- The Rogue, aka the psycho that keeps trying to kill Chloe, discovers a surefire method to eliminate Chloe once and for all…drowning! He lures her to an abandoned warehouse, ties her up with heavy chains, and then shoves her to the bottom of a pool. Luckily, Jasmine shows up, kicks ass, and rescues Chloe from a horrific demise.
The Big Ta-Da: Just when the Rogue whips out a gun and Chloe and Jasmine consider themselves done for, Valentina comes through and literally stabs the Rogue in the back. (Ouch! That’s gotta sting.) That scar-faced bitch is finally dead. Phew…for now.
Two back-to-back shows, two awesome hours of non-stop chills and suspense. What were your favorite OMG moments from last night’s episodes of Pretty Little Liars and The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Tell us in the comments!