We watched in awe, we screamed in terror, we L-O-Led at all those snappy Hanna moments! Last night’s Pretty Little Liars episode featured a series of unforgettable events and ended with a terrifying reveal. Are you ready to recap all the OMG moments from “The Devil You Know”? Let’s get to it!
Top OMG Moments and The Big Ta-da from PLL Episode 2.05:
1. While the rest of the Liars go about this business, Emily’s obsessed with Ian’s suicide note. Something about it just doesn’t sit right with her. (Such a smart girl that Em!) She explores her hunch further and discovers that the letter contains exact copy from A’s past messages. Usually, it’s Spencer who calls the A shots but this time Emily did her own thing and stumbled upon a huge secret. (So, did A kill Ian? Color us scared!)
2. Melissa and Spencer are bonding after Ian’s funeral and Melissa’s about to reveal something MAJOR! Of course, A decides that this is an opportune moment to give Ian’s phone a buzz, and when Mel hears her dead hubby’s phone ringing in Spencer’s purse she loses it. She grabs the phone, smashes it against the wall and screeches that she will never ever forgive Spencer. (BTW: Ian’s phone must have the most magical, everlasting battery power of all time. Just sayin’…)
3. No offense to Emily but we literally groaned when she opened her big mouth and yapped all her pretty little discoveries to Officer Garrett. (Did she really have to tell him about Logan and the mystery woman’s voice?) And then, because Officer Garrett plays dirty, he pays off Logan and calls Jenna to tell her that everything’s been taken of. (We already knew that Garrett and Jenna were in cahoots but we didn’t know it was to such a creepy extent!)
The Big Ta-da: Ian didn’t kill Ali. They were just hooking up/playing kinky games at the kissing rock. Either Ali is still alive or someone else is responsible for her murder.
Because we heart ABC Family Tuesdays, we’ve listed the Top OMG moments from episode 1.05 of The Nine Lives of Chloe King as well! (If you haven’t had a chance to watch Chloe King yet, you can download the premiere episode HERE for FREE.
- Looking all sorts of fierce in H-O-T D-A-M-N outfits, Chloe, Jasmine and Amy meet up with the new Mai vixens in town (Nikki and Lilah) and hit up the happenin’ San Fran club scene. They break it down on the dance floor, tossing their hair and arms from side to side. Everyone’s having a fun time–some a little too much fun though. Nikki heads to the bathroom with a total stud and they start going at it all hot and heavy. Unfortunately, the steam runs out when her lethal Mai kisses end up killing the poor guy and all she does afterward is reapply her lip gloss.
- Unfortunately, Paul has spent too many hours perusing comic books and not enough time jotting down love advice from Glamour magazine. When Chloe hints that he should shower his girlfriend Amy with a little extra attention, he interprets that as “show up butt-naked in her bed.” (Awkward!) And if Amy wasn’t annoyed with him before than she surely is now…
- The Mai sisters demand that Chloe return to Brazil with them A-S-A-P but Chloe’s like, “Sorry, chicas, I don’t speak Portuguese. Adeus.” WELL, her cattiness pisses them and they chase Chloe and Jasmine into an abandoned warehouse with the intention of killing them. Thankfully, Jasmine and Chloe survive but Nikki isn’t so lucky—she literally gets electrocuted when she accidentally rams a rod into a circuit box. (Apparently, karma’s a bitch and then you fry.)
The Big Ta-Da: Paul’s 100% correct—not all Mai warriors are good. Some are evil and way too keen on total world domination. Oooooh shit.
(Recap the rest of “Girls Night Out” HERE.)
Two back-to-back shows, two awesome hours of non-stop chills and suspense. What were your favorite OMG moments from last night’s episodes of Pretty Little Liars and The Nine Lives of Chloe King? Tell us in the comments!