Snakes and Pigskin and Baby Ezra — oh my! Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 11 turned to be quite the shock-fest, that’s for sure. Whether it was the past returning to haunt Aria in the form of Ezra’s (potential) love child or Spencer finding herself face to face with a venomous serpent in a dressing room, “Single Fright Female” was full of gasp-worthy twists. Throw in a couple of bittersweet tunes and stunning ensembles and you’ve got yourself quality entertainment. And another aspect we seriously couldn’t get enough of? The clever little quotes that provided us with much-needed laughs in between all the screams!
Time for another round of “Match The Quote”! Which Rosewood resident said each of the following quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 11?
- “She’s trying to kill us with kindness before she actually just kills us.”
- “You and I were learning fractions when this kid was born.”
- “Dude, you are getting old — what are we listening to, Hootie and the Blowfish?”
- “Um, Nate, she’s gay. She dated your cousin.”
- “How do you guys feel about Supertramp?”
- “I was a teen mom way before it was a reality show.”
- “I never had a problem with my ears, Hanna.”
- “Think again, Pigskin. I own you now.”
- “Alison and that wench had it out for each other.”
- “This girl once tried to drown you — I don’t think that was a love dunk.”
- “You are not the first girl to fall for ‘Downton Grabby.’”
- “Don’t pretend you don’t see me, girl! …I know you saw me!”
- “Hey there, nice wheels. I bet [Paige] doesn’t look as good as you taking those corners”
- “Once I’m done with that no-neck bitch, she won’t even exist.”
- “Before very careful who you spend your time with. Very very careful.”
Think you can match all of the above quotes from “Single Fright Female” correctly? Identify each one in the comments!