The Pretty Little Liars midseason finales are nothing short of A-mazing, and Season 3 promises an intense and soul-rattling conclusion to what has been already been a suspenseful summer! Here’s what you need to know about this year’s midseason finale:
- It will air on August 28, 2012 on ABC Family.
- It is titled “The Lady Killer” which is most likely a nod to the 1955 dark comedy of a similar title. (So creepy!)
- It is the twelfth episode of the season.
- Maya St. Germain’s murderer is revealed.
- Executive producer Marlene King confirmed on twitter that the episode will reveal “two major shocking twists” and leave viewers exhausted but excited!
- The very last line of the episode will leave you with chills and forebodes an ominous cliffhanger: “Don’t let go.”
- It will feature scenes with the following characters: Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Alison DiLaurentis, Noel Kahn, Maya St. Germain, Caleb Rivers, Mona Vanderwaal, Toby Cavanaugh, Ezra Fitz, ad more.
- It will be followed by a spooktacular PLL Halloween special (guest-starring Adam Lambert) in October 2012.
We’ll continue updating you on the midseason finale as juicy details emerge — but for now, we want to know: What’s your biggest question so far for Pretty Little Liars Season 3? Drop us a note in the comments!