The Pretty Little Liars Season 3 mid-season finale turned to be quite the shock-fest. From Spencer’s sexy time with Toby to Emily stabbing Nate in self defense to Caleb getting shot, the night was full of thrills and chills. (Oh — and let’s forget about the whole Toby being part of the A-Team ordeal…) Throw in a couple of bittersweet tunes and gorgeous outfits and you’ve got yourself quality entertainment. And another aspect we seriously couldn’t get enough of? The clever little quotes that provided us with much-needed laughs in between all the screams!
Time for another round of “Match The Quote”! Which Rosewood resident said each of the following quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 12?
- “Three to one. A wins.”
- “Paige wasn’t in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko.”
- “When did it become so easy for you to lie to your friends?”
- “You scared me half to death!”
- “Drugging yourself is the best alibi ever — classic Sharon Stone move. Remember that movie Basic Instinct?”
- “Does three messages and six texts make me a stalker?”
- “It sucks that we didn’t get to make that phone call. Ring ring? ‘What’s Paige doing with Maya’s cell phone? OMG, she must be the killer.’ Oh, well. Even the best laid plans go awry.”
- “There’s been a change in plans.”
- “I get Mona being fashionably late, but Paige?”
- “Things just went from worse to worser.”
Think you can match all of the above quotes from “The Lady Killer” correctly? Identify each one in the comments!