Raise your hand if Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 15 exceeded all your wildest expectations! Not only did viewers get to drool over a super intense quiz-off showdown between Spencer and Mona — and not only did Toby give Paige and Emily the ultimate scare by slashing their tires in the middle of an abandoned road (but, seriously, why were they even there?!) — but we also finally got a chance to peek into Lucas’ room. (Yeahy — bunk beds forever!) And another noteworthy aspect of PLL episode 3.15? All the songs bursting with emotion and rock and roll flavor!
Tune in to a playlist featuring tracks from “Mona-Mania!” below!
- “Losing Ground” by Trent Dabbs: Plays when the Liars assemble at the Brew to chat about Mona’s return and what secrets creepy Harold has stashed away in his office.
- “Grow” by Neulore: Plays when Aria & Meredith talk at the Brew about Byron snooping and the night Alison was murdered.
- “I Can Feel the Pain” by Ryland Thompson: Plays when Hanna confronts Mona at the Brew and tells her that she’s onto her little schemes.
- “Down The Drain” by James Cappra Jr: Plays when Hanna confronts Mona.
- “Tightrope” by Felicia Barton: Plays while Emily and Paige decide to have live it up by taking a spooky ride through the woods late at night.
- “Scared of Me” by Fedde le Grand: Plays when Spencer and Mona face off during a quiz-off showdown at Rosewood High.
What was your favorite song from Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 15? Cast your vote in the comments!