Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 17 was full of heart-wrenching moments including Spencer trying to cope with Toby’s betrayal, Emily receiving a box of Alison’s belongings from Lyndon James’ parents, and Ezra leaving Aria behind in Rosewood to unite with son (and even shedding a tear). Luckily, aside from Hanna’s lesbian club adventures and Toby’s do-rag, we had such some great tunes to lift our spirits up a tad.
Check out our favorite tunes from the latest Pretty Little Liars Season 3 episode and jumpstart your week with unforgettable music from “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno”:
- “Until It Hurts” by Fransisca Hall: Plays while Spencer has a dream in which she and Toby are hooking up and then he begins to choke her.
- “For Feeling” by Tic Tic Boom!: Plays when Hanna walks into the club on Ladies’ Night.
- “Flick of a Switch” by Riskee: Plays while Hanna creeps on Paige at the club and receives a drink some pretty girl bought for her.
- “Alibi” by The Strange Familiar: Plays when Spencer is applying mascara and lipstick in her car and begins crying.
- “Talk to Me” by Madi Diaz: Plays when Spencer meets the private investigator at the diner.
- “She’s Got It So Phat” by Bosshouse Music: Plays while Hanna dances with the girl who bought her the pink cocktail and gets busted for underage drinking.
Look Right Through It by Madi Diaz:
Which song from PLL episode 3.17 was your favorite hands down? Cast your vote in the comments!