Jenna Marshall’s birthday party came and went and it was one hell of a
headache good time. From Paige McCullers digging her bare fingers into Jenna’s frosted cupcakes and then passing out to Aria Montgomery discovering sleeping pills (the same ones used to drug Emily) buried deep inside Lucas’ photo bag, this Rosewood bash was popping with excitement! Moreover, per Rosewood tradition, the night was filled with plenty of twists, stunning fashion, and — as usual — hot beats we immediately added to our playlists right when “That Girl Is Poison” ended.
Tune into a brand new playlist featuring music from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 5 below!
- “Speechless” by Morning Parade: Plays while Emily is at The Brew working and Jenna walks in with Laurel Tuchman (a local photographer) to plan her party.
- “Show & Tell” by Sugar & The Hi Lows: Plays when Jenna bids Laurel farewell and then begins chatting up Nathan St. Germain, who’s hanging out at the Brew.
- “Satellites” by Catcall: Plays while Paige talks to Emily at Jenna’s party and when Nate arrives.
- “Take Me Under” by Gentlemen Hall: Plays while Aria chats up a storm with Laurel and the photographer and when Emily asks Nate how he scored an invite to Jenna’s exclusive shindig — all while Paige stares enviously at the two of them.
- “Slipping Away” by Barcelona: Plays when Aria asks Kevin where Emily went and communicates with Laurel about grabbing a new camera card for her. It also plays while Ezra and Aria have a heart to heart about his current dismal financial state –to which he responds he landed a new job so all is well (supposedly).
*Check out our exclusive interview with PLL featured band Morning Parade here!