How would we describe episode five of Pretty Little Liars Season 3? We’d say that it was one hell of a party…literally. Not only did Jenna Marshall celebrate her birthday and miraculous sight with an over-the-top fiesta at The Brew, but Aria Montgomery also found some unsavory medications (the same ones used to drug Emily) in Lucas’ camera bag. Uh-oh! And you know what else was memorable about this episode aside from all the crazy hats Jenna’s guests donned to her birthday bash? The epic quotes — the witty, brilliant, and often hilarious lines uttered by each of our favorite characters. So how about we relive the festivities of that evening with a round of quotes from “That Girl Is Poison”? Come on down and join the fun!
Which Rosewood resident said each of the following quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 5?
- “So he’s finally chosen some flowers, which are hideous and tacky and mostly carnations, but there’s not really much selection around here, so…”
- “‘I’m going to listen to every sad song I’ve ever downloaded on repeat.”
- “I’m not drunk. I’m hungry and your cupcakes taste like old pennies.”
- “Every time you baby squirrel Ezra, you’re taking away his nuts.”
- “You leave my lime alone.”
- “Because, Spencer, I’m too depressed to work a zipper. Get over it.”
- “She’s been gliding around school all day like a Thanksgiving float.”
Which quote from “That Girl Is Poison” is your absolute favorite?