As Rosewood tradition would have it, the sixth episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 3 — entitled “The Remains of The A” — was chock full of drama. From Hanna Marin’s creepy church adventures to Ashley Marin’s holy guy dilemma to Emily Fields remembering something unsavory about Aria’s friend Holden, the episode was teeming with unforgettable scenarios. Another thing we L-O-V-E-D? All the wonderful songs that accompanied the sinister moments as well as the hilarious ones!
Tune into a brand new playlist featuring music from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 6 below!
- “You Make Me Happy” by Cathy Heller: Plays during Aria and Ezra’s cute photo shoot with the vintage camera he got for her.
- “A Night Like This” by Caro Emerald: Plays when Hanna arrives to the volunteer party at the church with Toby and spots Detective Wilden at the scene.
- “We Turn It Up” by Oh Land: Plays when Spencer spots Alison’s ankle bracelet at an antique store and gets a flashback.
- “Starlight” by Rachael Yamagata: Plays when Emily’s gets another flashback while at the diner about the night she disappeared.
- “I’ve Got You Covered” by Sugar & The Hi Lows: Plays while Toby and Hanna slow dance and Ashley gets asked out by Pastor Ted. It also plays when Toby suspects something’s amiss about the evening and calls Spencer to ask her why she lied to him.
- “Back It Up” by Caro Emerald: Plays when Emily arrives to the church volunteer party and chats with Holden, but sees a mysterious tattoo on his wrist and experiences another flashback.
- “Think I Said Too Much” by Sugar & The Hi Lows: Plays when Emily tells Hanna about her flashback and conversation with Holden.
- “The Other Woman” by Caro Emerald: Plays when Ashley asks Ted to dance but then gets flustered when she spots Detective Wilden at the party.
Music Playlist at MixPod.com