How would we describe episode eight of Pretty Little Liars Season 3? Shocking, suspenseful, and utterly heartbreaking! Not only did Aria discover that Ezra had that special Midas touch (translation: is freakin’ filthy rich), but also Emily and Paige rekindle their on-again/off-again romance and Hanna and Wren shared a celebratory kiss after successfully convincing the Radley doctors to keep Mona in Rosewood. And — BTW — with Caleb’s superb hacking skills, Spencer was able to break through to Maya’s secret website. Gasp! Oh — and another thing we absolutely loved about the hectic evening? All the quotes — the unforgettable lines of sheer wit and hilarity uttered by each of our favorite show characters.
Time for another round of “Match The Quote”! Which Rosewood resident said each of the following quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 8, “Stolen Kisses”?
- “No, you should dry clean it. If you wash this, you will end up with a sweater for a shih-tzu.”
- “I taught her how to make these little origami boats. We’d come out here with paper and birthday candles and make them by the dozens — then light the candles and watch them float away.”
- “No one will care a brown rat’s ass for her in Saratoga.”
- “My mom picks her teeth with court orders.”
- “If you want to be a writer, you don’t want an albatross like that around your neck.”
- “I’m not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.”
- “Your confidence in me is bracing — potentially misplaced — but bracing.”
- “If I have a chance to crush the Mona Monster, I’m in.”
- “That’s about as abstract as a brick wall.”
- “You covered for him. I covered for you. And you left us both lying to the cops!”
- “It’s not a pinata. I can’t just whack at it with a stick.”
- “Okay, marine…drop and give me twenty!”
- “And I realized, ‘Yea. I can kill that guy — kill him with my bare hands!”
- “”If you’re looking at me, beware — this site is cursed.”
- “I am so glad to finally meet the mysterious girl with the lyrical name.”
Think you can match all of the above quotes correctly? Identify each one in the comments!