How would we describe episode nine of Pretty Little Liars Season 3? Intense, sketchy, and sweet! Not only did Aria discover that Ezra may be a baby daddy, but also Emily found out about Maya’s secret videos and Hanna and Caleb rekindled their steamy romance. Moreover, two hot new guys (played by Robbie Ammell and Gregg Sulkin) made an appearance so we were beyond thrilled. And another aspect we absolutely enjoyed about this party hardy evening? All the quotes — the fierce lines of sheer wit and hilarity provided by each of our favorite show characters.
Time for another round of “Match The Quote”! Which Rosewood resident said each of the following quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 9, “The Kahn Game”?
- “Why are you not all “go-go gadget” about this? This is big!”
- “You know what mutually insured destruction is, right?”
- “Oh, you are not going to stop staring at me like a lost puppy until I say yes, are you?”
- “For the record, I am going to help you stop A, and I’m not asking for your permission.”
- “Look, I know you’re trying to protect me but it’s not up to you. I don’t appreciate being lied to.”
- “The universe is a finicky little bastard.”
- “Why is your mother defending a murderer?”
- “You don’t need early admissions — you’re a Hastings. If I can get in, you can get in.”
- “My nana once offered me $200 dollars to shave my father’s sideburns in his sleep because apparently they were an affront to his upbringing. And he still has a scar like really close to his ear.”
- “Come on, Em, at least one of us deserves to be happy.”
- “Hanna, you’re talking to the guy who just kidnapped his own girlfriend.”
- “I want to know where Ali’s body is — and if you can tell me that you can have all the damn videos you want.”
- “We’re talking 70-year-old man-butt, full-frame and there was a tattoo … it was a tulip.”
- “I’m dropping my Velma act. From now on, I’m Daphne.”
- “I have missed you so much, it’s making me do stupid things, crazy things!”
Think you can match all of the above quotes from “The Kahn Game” correctly? Identify each one in the comments!