There are many reasons why we enjoyed the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 finale. Loose ends coming together? Check. Lots of Alison? Check. Jaw-dropping drama? For sure! In addition to all that, we got to see some long-gone Rosewood residents make a surprise return — if only for one night — and delve deeper into the “Who is A” mystery. And just as usual, there’s one more aspect of the show we couldn’t get enough of: the quotes! All the sassy one-liners and intense conversations from “A is for Answers” did not disappoint and had us seriously laughing/crying/screaming!
That said, how about a little game? Match these 20 quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 24 to the correct character! Post your answers in the comments.
- “God I can’t believe your mom buried you alive.”
- “Sometimes lies are more interesting than the truth.”
- “Turns out she’s just a big phony who couldn’t even name her cat.”
- “Maybe you should die.”
- “There’s no way out of here!”
- “You didn’t have to keep this a secret.”
- “I’ll get down on my hands and knees. I’ll beg you if that’s what you want me to do.”
- “I’ve seen what they’re capable of and you have to remember, you can never turn your back on a Hastings.”
- “If I get one more text or stupid doll, you’re going to be buying your soap on a rope.”
- “I wanna hug you and slap you at the same time.”
- “He took off out of there like a plucked peacock.”
- “Geese honk.”
- “”Look, it is one thing to make up stories about how you spent your summer, but to lie to a guy and say that you’re 21, when you’re still in high school?”
- “If you ever get your story published, you better spell my name right.”
- “If this “A” person who’s after you was willing to bash your head in, what’s stopping them from trying again? Nothing.”
- “What’s better to read than Tender Is the Night while you’re sunning in the French Riviera?”
- “She didn’t name her cat because she didn’t think she deserved to be loved.”
- “Mona played me like a fool, and she got exactly what she wanted.”
- “You stay awake, do you hear me? Don’t you dare close your eyes!”
- “I’m gonna need more than coffee if you want to hear what happened.”
Click HERE to check your answers!