Are you ready? ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars returns on June 14th. In the meantime, we plan to savor season one, one fabulous episode at a time. Today’s episode is “To Kill a Mocking Girl!” (Oh, and you better believe they’ve got plenty of those in Rosewood.)
5 OMG Moments and The Big Ta-da from PLL Episode 103:
- Aria discovers that her father’s leggy mistress Meredith isn’t through with him yet. Moreover, she wants to rekindle their affair and makes it that Aria should back off. (Fatal Attraction much?) Aria is upset and, although she’s never been there before, finds herself at Ezra’s apartment (ah…the power of young love) and he consoles her (sorta).
- Spencer kissed Wren in the previous episode. (Well, technically, Wren kissed her but no one’s buying it, much to her dismay!) As it so happens, Melissa happens to walk past Spencer’s room at the exact kiss moment and spies her fiancé kissing her little sis through Spencer’s oval mirror. Naturally, she calls off her engagement to Wren and then dramatically tosses out all her bridal magazines. Drama-rama in the Hastings household!
- Hanna tries to seduce Sean again because she feels like celebrating! Her mom has just kicked Detective Wilden out for being the worst house guest (and, yes, lamest investigator) ever. (He rummaged through Hanna’s bag and everyone knows that a girl’s purse is an incredibly sacred possession. How dare he?!) Back to the seduction…actually, that’s it. Sean doesn’t want to do the deed with Hanna yet, even though her dress is tight, her hair is curlier than ever and she’s plumped her lips with some extra glossy gloss. At this point Hanna fears that whether she’s chubby or not, Sean will always see her as the “old” Hanna.
- Emily didn’t have a good enough reason to break up with her boyfriend Ben (without coming clean about her true orientation)–until he reveals his brutish ways by trying to force himself on her in the girls’ locker room. Thankfully, he doesn’t succeed because everyone’s favorite lurker, Toby Cavanaugh, charges at him and saves the day! Relieved to get Ben out of the way, Emily ends the day exchanging photo booth kisses with Maya at a party!
- Emily is so happy to be in that photo booth with her crush Maya (who, it turns out, is not a Snooki fan, in case you were wondering). Things turn sour though when someone sporting black gloves (really…in this heat?) pilfers their photos. Later, we catch the mysterious photo thief being uber creepy by making numerous copies of the photos and creating wallpaper out of them. Is our thief a complete nutcase or an expert at redecorating on a budget?
The Big Ta-Da: The girl’s go “hiking” through the woods (in heels because that’s the way real Rosewood girls rough it) and they stumble upon Alison’s bracelet laying amongst the dirt and leaves. Coincidence or does Alison’s killer get a kick out of frightening the daylights out of the Liars?
What did you love about Pretty Little Liars ep. 103, “To Kill A Mocking Girl”? Name your favorite OMG moment from this episode in the comments!