In honor of the Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode and its focus on Alison DiLaurentis, we’re celebrating with a list of our the five best Alison quotes!
Check out the crème de la crème of Ali D. quotes below:
1. “You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity then go ahead and try it. See what it gets you. Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how I ended up where I did. Take it from me you’re always better off with a really good lie.” – What’s up with the bell-bottomed, big-haired hippie talk? Welcome to the new millennium, Ali! Seventies disco era references aside, Alison does raise a good point when visiting Hanna in the hospital (after the whole hit-and-run scare). Don’t go poking your nose in a psychopath’s biznatch, girl!
2. “You know, I really should do something about A. That bitch is genuinely getting on my nerves.” Hear hear! Usually, Alison’s vicious comments scare us but if she’s ready to go after A’s evil ass, we’re all on board. Adios, high text messaging bills and welcome back, sanity!
3. “It’s a stink bomb, for god sakes! We’re not nuking the place.” – We’re guessing Alison never was a stink bomb victim because those things reek! It’s as though someone combined horse manure, spoiled milk and vomit and decided to brand a perfume for hell demons. And, in an ironic twist of events, Alison did pretty much blow up Toby’s garage…and ended up blinding Jenna! No big deal though, right?
4. “When I hide something, it stays hidden…until I want it found.” Word of advice? Never lend your hottest pair of heels to Alison DiLaurentis because you’ll probably never see them again. The bitch hides everything!
5. “It’s a nice haul, right? All one of a kind and all mine…just like you guys.” – How sweet! You can always tell a friendship is healthy when one friend claims ownership (aka known as a “pet” in other parts of the world.) It’s as though the Liars are her personal puppets as she’s their ventriloquist. (Sorry. We had to go for that nightmarish image…Alison likes keepin’ it creep-A!)
There are tons more Ali D. quotes where that came from but we chose her most vicious and passive aggressive ones.This Pretty Little Liars queen bee certainly does not beat around the bush slash have a verbal filter!
So, which Alison DiLaurentis quote from the Pretty Little Liars season 1 – 2 is your absolute favorite? Tell us in the comments and/or chat about it in the Pretty Little Liars lounge!
*And don’t forget to tune in for the highly anticipated Pretty Little Liars Halloween event tonight at 8/7 c on ABC Family!*