What was Melissa Hastings about to confess to Spencer before A so rudely interrupted? Why did Officer Garrett and Jenna hire Logan Reed to drop off the money in PLL episode 1.22: “For Whom the Bell Tolls“? Take a look at this week’s sketchy suspects, based on Pretty Little Liars episode 2.05: “The Devil You Know” and let’s try to figure it out.
Here’s are this week’s suspects:
- MELISSA HASTINGS: She had something major to confess to Spencer during their late-night bonding time. She seemed so distraught that we were literally on the edge of our seats waiting for her to spill. Unfortunately, A has the worst timing ever so we never got to hear Mel’s big secret!
- MIKE MONTGOMERY: He’s climbin in your windows/he’s snatchin camping gear up/tryna pawn it so y’all need to hide your stoves/hide your flashlights and hide your ponchos /cause he’s snatching everything out here. Yes, Mike got himself into a sticky situation by trying to break into Jason DiLaurentis’s house. And, just when we couldn’t imagine a worse petty felony, he reveals to Aria that he’s Rosewood’s camping gear bandit and the one who body slammed her that night at Spencer’s house. Uh-uh. Not cool, Mikey. You’re on our list now–we’re keeping an eye on yo sketchy ass!
- JENNA CAVANAUGH: So, apparently, she’s the “woman” who hired Logan Reed via telefono. If she 100% did (and we’re not just being led astray), then why? Also, we have a feeling A’s pretty wealthy and, to pay a guy that much cash, an A-suspect has to be packing dough…hence Jenna. Moreover, many of you have even theorized that Jenna’s not really blind. We don’t know for sure whether she is or not but one thing’s certain–Jenna has a couple of ugly secrets stashed up her sleeve.
- OFFICER GARRETT: He’s all up in the Liar’s business and somehow anything involving Ian’s investigation is “off the record.” Seriously, why is he always hanging around? Why is he working for/with Jenna? Ugh–what a creep! (Dirty Harry ain’t got nothing on this corrupt Rosewood cop!)
- LOGAN REED: For all we know, he’s just a minor character–a middleman, if you will. Still, there’s something off-putting about this guy–we’re not letting him get off scotch-free!
Now it’s your turn! Based on the latest incriminating evidence, who’s your A today?